Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Spinning & Climbing
Daniel has stepped up his dance moves from just stomping his feet and swinging his arms to spinning around in circles-I included the video. It's so funny to watch him get dizzy--he loves it! I am using his inflatable swimming pool as a "ball pit" for the cooler months and he is loving it. Every night he runs and jumps in it-in this video I BARELY caught him jumping in it, but you can see he bascially belly flops into the balls! And he has also stepped up his climbing skills-he has found a new toy to climb on!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I only see pictures, no video. Are you sure you did it right? :-)
ReplyDeleteOK, I think I FINALLY got the video working!!
ReplyDeleteI saw the videos! I love the dive into the balls. After the spinning he is like "Whoa, I'm trippin out!"
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Parker dances like that now too!!
ReplyDelete