Friday, December 4, 2009

Potty training?...

Well, as a lot of you have had first hand experience with, Daniel is a bathtub pooper. Last night I was giving him a bath and saw he was "pushing" a little bit (yall know his face!), so I grabbed him out of the tub and threw him on the toilet. Nothing happened after a minute, so I put him back into the tub. He started grunting again, so I put him BACK on the toilet and this time he went!!! I was so happy we avoided another bathtub incident! He finished up, I cleaned him up, and then we got back to bath time...
Well, I guess he wasn't "done" because I looked down and before he could even finish grunting, we had ourselves another bathtub incident. Poor Mommy was SO excited to not have to clean out a poopy tub...what a tease!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I've done the same thing with Lee 3 a couple times. Guess it's good to get them used to using the potty as soon as you can :-)

    ReplyDelete