Friday, February 19, 2010

Why buy toys?

It's funny how seemingly insignificant things can become the best toys--from boxes, to tissue paper, to furniture! Daniel LOVES to be closed into a little cabinet we have set up by our bedroom, but the only problem is he can't close himself in because his fingers get in the way. The cabinet is a bit small too, so every move he makes the doors fly open which makes him mad. I put a small video of him trying to close himself in and get mad everytime the doors open. I also took some pictures of him playing in it.



2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I was laughing out loud at him getting mad trying to lock himself in the cabinet. Can't wait to see him next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I am so glad you put something new up!! That is so cute, he will have to show Marshall the cabinet when we are there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete