Daniel is so excited to be a big brother! He is always kissing and hugging my tummy, and everytime I eat he asks if I'm feeding the baby :). He had a great time helping daddy drill the letters for the baby's room! Such a great helper--I hope it continues. We went to a "Big Sibling" class at our hospital where Daniel could learn how to change a diaper, how to hold the baby (of course after washing hands and asking permission!), what NOT to feed the baby, and what toys the baby can't have. He had a great time and hopefully Daniel will continue be a great big brother when his baby brother Logan gets here!!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is so cute! god job daniel! kids had to be three to attend our hospital's sibling class.
ReplyDeleteLove the scrub cap!! That was a great idea mommy and he looks like he is all ready.
ReplyDelete