Wow--already 3 months!! Logan has become a great and easy going baby! He has been sleeping through the night for about 3-4 weeks, and is even in his own room. I was a bit sad taking down the pack n play in our room, though, because I realized how fast he's growing :(
We've had a tough time getting him to take a bottle, but I think he'll really get the hang of it once he starts school next week and has to do it more. He started laughing last week, which I love, and he is ALWAYS smiling! He "tries" to roll over from his back to his tummy, but I think his thighs will keep him from actually rolling all the way for a while :). He's still not a huge fan of tummy time, but putting him on a boppy makes it a bit more bearable.
Here's some pictures from the last week or two:
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! new pics! Logan is a cutie, looks just like his big bro... who i must add, is HUGE! He looks like he has stretched out so much since we saw him last.
ReplyDelete