Friday, September 30, 2011

September

This has been a busy month. As the previous post says, we took a day trip down to the beach one weekend. The next weekend, we had Haley's 3rd birthday party which was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I didn't get too many pictures from that. After the party, the Keys came back to our house for the night and Daniel had his first sleepover--we pulled out his trundle bed and him and Marshall slept in his room. Well, it took them a while to finally fall asleep, and many threats of being separated if they didn't stop playing/talking!! The next morning, after some donuts the boys rode their bikes together around the block a few times. Later, we went to the Downtown Aquarium and the boys had a fun time riding the train, seeing sharks and fish, riding a carousel, and jumping in a bouncy house. Daniel and Marshall have so much fun together everytime they see each other!! Logan has had quite a few milestones this month, too. He turned 5 months last week, and he now has 2 teeth (both on the bottom), he can sit on his own now, and he "can" roll both ways, although he usually will roll from his back to his tummy and get stuck and scream until I roll him back to his back. I don't know if he forgot how to roll from tummy to back or what! I attempted rice cereal a few weeks ago, but he didn't seem to be a big fan, so I waited until the other day. The second attempt went much better and now when I feed him I can't shovel it in fast enough!! He cries if I take too long to get it in his mouth!! It is so fun watching him progress, but it's also sad how fast he is growing up!! Here's a few pictures for the month:

No comments:

Post a Comment