Saturday, November 19, 2011
Brothers
Daniel tells Logan everyday how much he loves him. When Logan cries Daniel says in the cutest high-pitched voice "It's OK...big brother is here". Melts my heart!! They are starting to have a lot of fun together. Daniel is still a big rough with Logan, but Logan rarely seems to mind and will crack up at anything Daniel does. One morning I woke up to find Daniel in Logan's crib. After I had a minor heart attack thinking what could've gone wrong with it, I had to snap a few pictures b/c it was just too adorable. The other night I also let them take a bath together (Scott and I usually divide and conquer to make bathtime much faster), and they had a great time. Logan was just cracking up at anything Daniel did. I can't wait to watch them continue to grow up together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute!!! i can't believe daniel just climbed right in... yikes, that COULD'VE been REALLY BAD!!
ReplyDelete