Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is getting to be so much more fun every year as Daniel gets older. He loved helping to decorate the tree and he did a great job!! He put all the ornaments at his eye level, so the middle part of our tree is beautifully decorated :) It makes me laugh everytime I see it so I have kept it like that. We had our annual family Christmas party last night and got a picture of all the great grandbabies with my grandparents. Unfortunately we didn't do this until the end of the night, so getting everyone to cooperate was a bit impossible!! This morning we went to go see Santa and Daniel told him what he wants and that he has been a good boy this year (that part is debatable ;) ). He did a great job writing his letter to Santa almost all by himself! I can't wait until next year when Logan can participate a bit more!

1 comment:

  1. ummm who is the over- achiever, machieverson, now? someone is working a bit much with their writing 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete