Monday, April 30, 2012
Easter-school
Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. Things have been hectic with the move and life in general. We are slowly getting settled in to the new house, so pictures will be up with soon!
For now, here's some pictures of what we've been up to since our last post!
This year for Easter Daniel's school parade landed on the day we were moving, so I took some time out and left Scott with the movers to watch Daniel's parade and see him hunt eggs. When the parade first started, I couldn't find Daniel! He was the last one out of the door because he had to walk with his crush--his teacher Ms. Andrea. I hear about Ms. Andrea everyday--when he picks out his shirt in the mornings, he picks one out Ms. Andrea will love. So of course he walks out hand in hand with her. I never thought I'd lose my little boy to another woman so soon ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment