Monday, December 31, 2012

Updating finally

Well, I haven't blogged in a while.  I broke my camera in September so I was using a little sporty camera that didn't take the best pictures.  So I have some pictures from September through December from that camera which I'll post just for you guys to catch up with what we've been up to.  Scott gave me a new camera for Christmas--and he gave it to me early so I was able to capture a lot of Christmas pics. 
PICTURES:
September-Daniel started soccer and had a blast.  He was able to score 2 goals this year.  He was the youngest on the team, so hopefully if he plays again next year the experience from this year will help him to get a bit more aggressive!  We also took a weekend trip down to Galveston and had a great time.
Jumped right into the water with all their clothes on...

Not too sure about the sand!


Burying Mr. Aaron

Ruuuunnnn...

First game!

Warming up

Granny came to be a cheerleader!!


Logan cheering on big brother at soccer


October-I went to visit Becky in New Braunfels and we took all the kiddos to the Children's Museum.  We also had a Groupon to the Children's Museum here in Houston so one weekend Scott and I took the boys to the Houston Children's Museum.  They loved it, but it's just so crowded I can only go there every once in a while!

Hula Hooping


Logan, Daniel, Chase

Daniel @ New Braunfels Children's Museum


Astronaut

In the spaceship


Zoo boo--That's the best I got...





No comments:

Post a Comment