Sunday, January 8, 2012

8 months

Geez where has this year gone?!! I can't believe Logan is 8 months already. He started army crawling at the beginning of December, but would only move if he was going after something he really wanted. Right before Christmas he started crawling on all 4's and now he won't stop!! Over Christmas I introduced formula and he has done really well with it, so that will hopefully give me a bit more flexibility/freedom!! He really likes his pureed food--I haven't found anything he doesn't like, yet. He is a very happy baby and LOVES watching his big brother--I'm sure he will be copying everything he does very soon!! I had a "Baby's 1st Christmas" Santa hat that I used for Daniel and I spent the month of December looking for it but I couldn't find it!! As we were putting away Christmas decorations, I finally found it--in the box I thought it was in but it was hiding under an old tree-skirt. Anyways, even though Christmas was over, I decided to get a few shots of him wearing the hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment